Villa Samakee is a five-bedroom property offering space, elegance and total privacy in the secured Layan Estate villa enclave. Ideal for families or groups of friends, this spacious holiday retreat features a stunning 20-metre pool, a large garden and quality services, just mins away from Layan and Bangtao beaches.
Villa Samakee’s luch tropical landscape, seamlessly connected indoor-outdoor spaces and expansive Thai modern design offer a wonderful balance of private and fun spaces for families to enjoy, as well as providing a fantastic venue for weddings and special occasions.
Located in a peaceful residential area, this spectacular villa is a world away from Phuket’s hectic tourist centres yet it remains within easy reach of the island’s finest restaurants, spas and boutiques in and around a collection of luxury resorts in Bangtao Bay.
A sense of majesty ensues from the moment you arrive at Villa Samakee. Entering through its oversized teak front doors is to step inside another world; a true tropical escape. A long stretch of glimmering blue meets you on arrival: the 20 by 5-metre infinity pool, where life in the villa revolves.
The spacious wooden pool deck offers a divine choice of spots to catch the sun’s rays, while a lovely outdoor sala provides a shaded lounge area just a hop away from the 10 -person jacuzzi. Towering fan palms and a rich variety of tropical garden plants create a vivid green landscape and a natural border that keep the villa ultra private and secure.
Inside, a remarkable collection of art and antiques from traditional Thai temple spires to ancient Buddha statues to bright whimsical paintings, including several depicting Asian archetypes by Belgian artist Christian Develter, add character and colour throughout the villa.
A large living room with a gorgeous vaulted timber ceiling and two walls that open completely to the outdoors offers a nice spot for reading or enjoying a cosy chat with the family. The well-equipped Home Theatre is a colourful, fun space for children and adults alike while a private study leading to a garden patio provides a quiet retreat. A formal dining room set in front of the superbly fitted out western kitchen has seating for 16.
Each of the five bedrooms offers a very well appointed, peaceful oasis for couples or kids. Romance abounds in the upstairs master suite, which features a two-person terrazzo bathtub that overlooks the pool from its private bathroom.
The villa manager, chef, maid and concierge service ensure that every need is taken care of efficiently and with utmost professionalism and care. Enjoy a full range of services on offer, from poolside massages to babysitting to booking a round of golf.
- 20m x 5m swimming pool, with outdoor shower
- 10-person Jacuzzi, 2m x 2m
- Expansive pool-side lounge area with 12 sun beds and three loveseats
- Spacious 7m x 5.5 m Outdoor Sala, with mini-fridge and seating for 12
- BBQ area with kitchenette and gas BBQ
- Private garden patio with seating for six
- Baby cot and highchair
- BOSE surround-sound stereo with CD player and speakers
- Home Theatre with a 42′ flat screen TV, DVD player and cable
- TV and DVD player in all bedrooms
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Library/Office with fax/printer/scanner
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the villa
- Local phone service, First aid kit
- Total Land Area: 1846 sqm (Indoor Area: 517 sqm)
- Live-in staff (plus external staff)
- Laundry service (on request)
- Babysitting service available (upon request)
- In house masseuse (upon request)
- Car and driver for hire (upon request)
- Car hire (on request)
- Full-time chef (Thai specialties)
Villa Samakee is located in the secured Layan Estate with high walls and dense foliage giving it complete privacy from neighbouring villas within the estate. Set away from the busy tourist areas, the villa has a feel of total seclusion yet it is easy to access Phuket’s superb west-coast beaches and many of the island’s finest dining, shopping and leisure attractions.
The staff was very attentive and helfpul and the food was excellent. We had a great time. Thank you! (Ming Yeh, China)
It has been such a pleasure to stay here. Such a beautiful place and kind, considerate staff. We really, truly don’t want to leave and are already planning our next trip.(Francesca and Johnny, England)
Amazing villa, amazing holiday. Wonderful location and facilities. Highly recommended.(Brian and Vesna Harcourt)
This villa is gorgeous, so beautiful and we have enjoyed every moment.(Fiona, Scotland)
Paradise! What an amazing Villa. Elegant, private, beautifully decorated and appointed. Just magical. My family and I loved our stay and will treasure this holiday for a long time to come. Thank You.(Kristin Colvile, Singapore)
Thank you all so much for looking after my motley crew. We will always remember this wonderful holiday.(Libby, England)
|High Season||12-Jan-15||12-Apr-15||800||950||1,100||1,250||1,400||Summer Season||13-Apr-15||31-Oct-15||590||690||790||890||990|
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of all taxes and fees.
Best price guarantee, no booking fees, free airport transfer.
Feel free to send a request for promotions and special offers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- For Christmas and New Year: minimum stay of 7 nights
- For Chinese New Year and Easter: minimum stay of 5 nights
- Refundable security deposit $2,500 (can be paid in cash on arrival)
- No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
- Possibility to rent the villa monthly
This villa includes:
- An excellent villa chef, maids, villa manager & a stellar concierge service
- The chef will do all of your grocery shopping & prepare your meals
- Villa Samakee is a 2 Minute drive from Layan beach & close to the popular Laguna area
- Standard check-in time is 3pm and Standard check out time is 12 PM
- Enquiries for dates can only be reserved for a period of 24 hours
(If you require early check in or late check out a US$500 fee applied)
-> Send a request for Villa Samakee