Yacht Absolute World is ideal for chartering in Phang Nga Bay waters. The Elan 42′ Sportscruiser was built to a very high standard with attention to details and strives to perfect comfort for guests. Absolute World can comfortably accommodate 8 people for a day cruise, and up to 4 adults in the two luxurious cabins.
MY Absolute World features unique interior accommodation which has been designed with overnight accommodation for four guests and single en-suit bathroom with separate shower.
Interior is finished with high gloss American Cherry wood and gets natural daylight from ten portholes and deck hatches. Saloon offers comfortable seating for six and optional LCD television with DVD player for entertainment onboard.
She has ample deck space for sun-bathing or enjoying time with friends, and her interior is light, modern and classy. The sliding sun-roof enhances the bright interior and is ideal for those who enjoy the fresh-air feel of yacht cruising, or it can be closed to provide an air-conditioned interior cabin.
Her twin Volvo engines quiet and efficient and will speed you to your chosen destination or allow you to cruise slowly around the island and white sand beaches on Phang Nga bay. Absolute World yacht can comfortably accommodate 8 people for a day cruise, and up to 4 adults in the two luxurious cabins.
– Manufacturer/Model: Elan 42′
– Length: 13.10 m (42.8 ft)
– Year: 2009
– Number of Crew: 2
– Day Trip Capacity: 8 guests
– Overnight Capacity: 4 guests
– Accomodation: 2 cabins
– Cabin Details: 2 double bed cabins
– single en-suit bathroom with separate shower
– Flybridge wet bar
– Sink, Electric BBQ
– Sun pads, large sofa aft dining table
– LCD TV / DVD / radio throughout
– Airconditioner in all cabins
– Induction cook hob, microwave oven
– kerrock worktop, hob, refrigerator, extractor fan
– Auto pilot, radar, VHF, wind indicator
Seasons and Rates
|Season||From||To||Half Day||Full Day|
|High Season||01-Nov-16||20-Dec-16||2,800||3,300||Peak Season||21-Dec-16||10-Jan-17||–||3,600||High Season||11-Jan-17||30-Apr-17||2,800||3,300|
Rates in USD inclusive of all taxes and fees.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Breakfast, gourmet lunch, snacks, wine, beer, soft drinks
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Professional Thai crew
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina
Send a request