Villa Baan Banyan is a 6-bedroom luxury villa offering spectacular sea views from its hillside perch in an exclusive estate. Set in lush jungle surrounds on the Kamala cliff, the holiday home is a fully-staffed tropical escape with luxurious bedroom suites, an infinity pool, excellent facilities and extensive lounging areas.
The stunning villa has a contemporary design with seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces that allow guests to enjoy its tropical seaside setting to the full.Its expansive living, dining and entertainment areas are set in one large three-level pavilion, fronted by a large terrace and infinity swimming pool.
Baan Banyan Phuket’s four large master bedrooms set in two separate pavilions offer unsurpassed privacy and space for groups. Each of these spacious suites are furnished with king-sized beds, private balconies, walk-in wardrobes and luxurious ensuite bathrooms with double bathtubs (two with Jacuzzi jets), double vanities and large showers with teak doors that open to the balcony.
The two top-floor master bedrooms feature four-poster wooden beds set under a dramatic vaulted ceiling. All six bedrooms enjoy magnificent ocean views and are equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD players.
The extensive use of natural materials throughout including stone, rich wood floors and ceiling beams is complemented by the villa’s modern entertainment and kitchen amenities. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning for a cool retreat from the heat, plus sliding glass doors to enjoy the sea breezes.
Baan Banyan Phuket is ideal for families and groups of up to 12 people with total privacy and exclusive features. Villa guests enjoy private access to the sea along a footpath leading to a rocky cove.
– 18×5 metre infinity swimming pool
– 6 bedrooms: 4 master suites and 2 guest suites
– landscaped tropical garden with original rock features
– Private sala with comfortable lounge
– Ocean access via private footpath
– Hidden air-conditioning in every room
– Home automation from AVC and sound system
– 52′ LED TV and DVD in every living space and all bedrooms
– Local phone services in every living space and all bedrooms
– Free-form double jacuzzi / bathtub in all four master suites
– Modern kitchen with four-burner stove, oven, wine fridge and large fridge-freezer
– Top-quality cooking equipment and dining ware for entertaining in style
– Poolside BBQ area
– Office room with desk and printer
– Separate staff quarters and kitchen
– Secured estate entrance with 24-hour guards
– Four full time service staff including a full-time cook
– Round trip airport transfer
– Wi-Fi internet access throughout the villa
– Welcome drink upon arrival
– Daily housekeeping service
– Lenin and towels change twice per week
– Concierge service for arranging from tours & sport activities
Villa enjoys an enviable hillside location in the Waterfall Cove estate overlooking the sea on a promontory along Phuket’s west coast in Kamala. This exclusive area, known as the ‘Millionaire’s Mile’, is home to a number of luxury villas and five-star resorts including Andara and Cape Sienna.
The white sands of Kamala Beach are about 10 minutes away, and in Kamala town, a former fishing village, there are a number of restaurants, supermarkets, shops and local markets. More dining, shopping and entertainment choices may be found in the nearby Surin, Bangtao and Patong beaches, each about a 15-20 minute drive from the villa.
The five-star Parisa resort is within easy walking distance from the villa. Parisa has an excellent restaurant and offers cooking classes, and by special arrangement villa guests may enjoy Parisa’s spa and fitness facilities with a day pass at reduced rates.
– Phuket International Airport: 30 kms
– Patong Beach: 11kms
– Surin Beach: 9kms
– Laguna Phuket Golf Course: 15kms
– Royal Phuket Marina: 26kms
– Phuket Town: 25kms
Amazing villa with fantastic sea view! Our stay at Baan Banyan Phuket was great, staff was very nice and profesional, thank you!(Mrs Li, Hong Kong)
We stayed in Thailand for 5 days and despite having plans to see and do various tourist activities, my husband and I found ourselves not wanting to leave the villa. The villa comes equipped with 3 full time staff who are wonderful and so attentive. We would be in the pool and drinking coconuts would magically appear. They were attentive yet not invasive. The full time chef will cook whatever you desire at whatever time. Overall the experience and stay was incredible. You need to visit to really comprehend how beautiful the property really is.(Shereen, Australia)
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||4 BR||5 BR||6 BR|
|Low Season||01-May-19||30-Nov-19||995||1,120||1,245||High Season||01-Dec-19||14-Dec-19||1,395||1,540||1,685|
Rates by night in USD, subject to 17.7% as service charge and local tax.
– First morning guest breakfast
– WiFi Internet access
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and facilities
– Airport pick-up and airport drop-off transfer car
NB: All other meals, food and beverages charged at grocery cost price plus 20%
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: Low season: 2 nights,
– High season: 5 nights, Peak season: 7 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 2,000
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm
– Standard check out time: 12noon
✔ Leading Agency since 2012
✔ Professionally Inspected
✔ Best Price Guarantee
✔ Concierge Service
> Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Amarisa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Aye (8 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Laemson (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Benyasiri (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Chi (3 bedrooms)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Lomchoy (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa The Aquila (7 bedrooms)
– Villa Viman (6 bedrooms)