Yacht Chom Tawan 2, an Italian-built Azimut 50, is perfect for entertaining, whether it be enjoying a BBQ on the spacious flybridge or dining in style and comfort in the sumptuous cabin. Chom Tawan 2 can comfortably accommodate 14 people for a day cruise, and up to 6 adults in 3 luxurious cabins.
The luxury yacht boasts a large sun-bed on the foredeck and ample lounge areas on the flybridge, it’s very easy to find your own place in the sun for the day.
Yacht Chom Tawan 2 has a three cabin, two bathroom layout, which can accommodate up to 6 adults comfortably overnight. The cabins consist of two double staterooms and one twin bed cabin, the master bedroom features its own ensuite. Crew has also separate accommodations and facilities.
The spacious living room features a state of the art entertainment system along with generous eating and seating facilities, perfect for relaxing with a movie after your meal. Like all our cruise vessels also Chom Tawan II is equipped with a very high level of safety and navigational equipment onboard and is the perfect boat for extended cruises.
– Manufacturer/Model: Azimut 50 Flybridge
– Length: 16.02 m (52 ft), Beam: 4.72m, Draft: 1.21 m
– Year: 2006
– No of Crew: 3
– Day Trip capacity: 14 guests
– Overnight Capacity: 6 guests
– Cruising speed: 25 knots (maximum 34 knots)
-Tender: 3.8 m (40 hp)
– Accomodation: 3 cabins
– Cabin Details: 2 double bed cabins, 1 twin bunk cabin
– Flybridge wet bar
– Sink, Electric BBQ
– Sun pads, large sofa aft dining table
– LCD TV / DVD / radio throughout
– Airconditioner in all cabins
– Induction cook hob, microwave oven
– Refrigerator, ice maker
– Auto pilot, radar, VHF, wind indicator
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||Half Day||Full Day|
Rates in USD inclusive of all taxes and fees.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Breakfast, gourmet lunch, snacks, wine, beer, soft drinks
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Professional Thai crew
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina
Send a request