The Penthouse at Malaiwana sit high on the hillside with panoramic views over Nai Thon Beach along Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast. Set on the top floor of a luxury apartment residence, the four-bedroom Penthouse offers an exclusive getaway for families or groups of friends seeking complete tranquillity.
Blending modern tropical luxury and easy island living, the Penthouses at Malaiwana are vibrant holiday retreats just metres from Nai Thon Beach. With panoramic sea and sunset views from their hillside setting within a secured estate, these four-bedroomed Penthouses (with a media room that can convert to a fifth bedroom) are ideal for families or groups of friends seeking total serenity and five-star hospitality.
The sleek, symmetrical design of the Penthouses takes full advantage of the views. Spacious indoor and outdoor living areas and luxurious bedrooms wrap around a glittering 20-metre pool that stretches across the top floor of these stunning apartment residences. Sip a pre-dinner cocktail while relaxing in the sumptuous living room, enjoy a dreamy sunset over the Andaman Sea from one of the romantic poolside master suites, or curl up on one of the soft sofas in the media room to watch a movie. Sliding glass doors spanning the entire front of the Penthouses connect the bright, chic interior spaces seamlessly to the sun-kissed pool terrace and glorious tropical surrounds.
Just a short walk or buggy ride downhill from the Penthouses is Nai Thon, one of Phuket’s most exquisite beaches. This one-kilometre stretch of soft golden sand is blissfully undeveloped and surrounded by lush parkland. Indulge in a relaxing day on the beach, sunbathing, swimming and sandcastle-building, or explore the turquoise waters by snorkel or stand-up paddle.
Seaside vendors and casual eateries line the beach road, offering tempting treats such as fresh sweetcorn and chicken satay, but for added glamour try dinner at the Trisara resort, just a few kilometres to the south. The Penthouse is only a 20-minute drive away from Phuket Airport and within easy reach of several Phuket sights and leisure activities including golf and yacht charters.
Throughout your stay at Malaiwana you’ll be warmly looked after by a team of full-time staff including a talented Thai chef and English-speaking villa manager, who will ensure your every need is catered to within the estate and beyond. Spend your days basking in the the 20-metre pool, resting in the cool, elegant living areas, and enjoying sunset cocktails on the terrace while watching fiery colours illuminate the sea and sky.
– Premium location on Phuket’s North West cost
– Panoramic ocean views over Nai Thon best
– Part of a luxury private estate
– 20 x 5m infinity-edged marble pool
– 4 luxury bedrooms
– Property area: 735 sqm
– 2 master suites with king-sized beds
– 2 ensuite guest rooms with twin beds convertible to kings
– sofa beds in the media room can accommodate 2 guests
– Open-plan dining and living room with sliding doors to terrace, adjoining kitchen and bar
– pool terrace with barbecue, outdoor dining table, lounge seating and sunbeds
– Media room
– Complimentary WiFi access, mobile phone provided for guests
– Flat-screen TVs in every bedroom, TV home theatre system in media room
– Chef/Cook (All meals)
– Garden/Pool Staff
– Housekeeping (Full time)
– Driver (Extra)
– Shopper (Extra)
– Babysitter (Extra)
– Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
– Dining, living and bar area in open-plan room with sea views and terrace access
– Bright modern kitchen equipped with double fridge-freezer, oven and five-burner stove
– Media room with sofa beds (converts to additional bedroom)
– Air conditioning throughout
– Terrace with 20-metre infinity-edged pool
– ‘Floating’ gazebo platform over pool with two chic wooden lounge chairs
– Alfresco dining table and barbecue
– Poolside sunbeds and loveseat; outdoor shower
– Two identical, spacious master suites with king-size beds, easy pool access and spectacular sea views from floor-to-ceiling sliding windows on two sides
– Walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with a freeform bathtub, shower, makeup table, double vanity set
– Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
– Two guest bedrooms positioned to the rear of the Penthouse for privacy
– Twin beds convertible to king-sized bed, flat-screen TV and work desk
– Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity set
– Ceiling fan and air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Nai Thon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building.
A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and caf?s. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered. Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi internet connection
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 1,500 in cash on arrival
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon