Yacht Mayavee Princess 60′ is a class leading motor yacht with space, style and performance to match. Boasting high specification and level of finish she combines exceptional seakeeping with luxurious comfort. Mayavee can accommodate 14 people for a day cruise, and up to 6 adults in the three luxurious cabins.
Mayavee features unique hull design and ‘state of the art’ infusion technology combine to deliver impeccable sea keeping and efficient cruising capabilities while her specification and detail of finish are of a standard normally reserved for much larger craft.
With a spacious saloon featuring panoramic windows and large flybridge, Yacht Mayavee is very well suited to exploring the breathtaking cruising grounds around Phuket and the Andaman Sea in style.
Both the cockpit and flybridge offer spacious locations to host friends and family with teak dining tables and generous seating. Sun worshipers are well catered for with large sunbeds on the flybridge and foredeck.
– Manufacturer/Model: Princess 60’
– Length: 18.36 m / 60 ft, beam: 4.83 m / 15 ft
– Year: 2012
– Crew: 1 captain, 1 boat crews, 2 hostess
– Day Trip capacity: 14 guests
– Overnight Capacity: 6 guests
– Cruising speed: 25 knots (maximum 34 knots)
– Tender: 3.8 m (40 hp)
– Accomodation:3 cabins: 2 double, 1 twin
– Flybridge wet bar
– Sink, Electric BBQ
– Sun pads, large sofa aft dining table
– LCD TV / DVD / radio throughout
– Airconditioner in all cabins
– Induction cook hob, microwave oven
– Refrigerator, ice maker
– Auto pilot, radar, VHF, wind indicator
Seasons and Rates
|Season||From||To||Half Day||Full Day|
Rates in USD, inclusive of all taxes and fees.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Breakfast, snacks, wine, beer, soft drinks
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Professional Thai crew
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina