Welcome to Villa Ananda, a sumptuous beachfront property located on the secluded white sands of Natai Beach. The seven-bedroom villa, part of an exclusive estate boasts four individual pavilions with spacious areas, a 25-metre lap pool and a vast tropical garden with well-manicured lawns. A beachfront heaven.
Villa Ananda sits on over 9,500 sq.m. of absolute beachfront land offering sweeping views of The Andaman Sea. Arranged over four elegant contemporary Thai-style pavilions, Villa Ananda’s indoor living spaces are opulently designed with rich teakwood floors and ceilings, fresh white linens and fabrics, and soothing lighting that reflects against whitewashed walls adorned with tasteful art. Each space can be opened with sliding glass doors to allow in fresh sea breezes, or enclosed and air-conditioned.
To the front of Villa Ananda is a stylish 25-metre infinity pool with shallow section for children, and an immense lawn that stretches to the sea. This beautiful beachfront garden is shaded by tall coconut trees and offers the perfect setting for outdoor games. Six poolside sun loungers line the pool deck, with a convenient guest changing room and shower nearby. Within the garden is a sunken dining sala with seats for eight and a beachside relaxation sala, the ideal spot for in-house spa treatments.
Villa Ananda’s elegant indoor living areas are perfectly designed for peaceful relaxation and dining. Commanding most of the attention is the centrally located ‘Great Room’ with comfortable sofas and ottomans providing plenty of lounging space. Adjacent is a long dining table that can seat up to fourteen guests, and on the left, a fully equipped kitchen. On the opposite side is a cosy family room with built-in cabinets housing an extensive library of books and DVDs. The room is equipped with a 40-inch flat-screen satellite TV and sound system, and comes complete with lounge seating, a games table and small office space for those with business to attend to. Next to the family room is a guest bathroom.
Villa Ananda’s six main bedrooms are housed in two contemporary Thai style pavilions with vaulted ceilings, rich teak wood features, whitewashed walls, desks and elegant ensuites. Each is equipped with air-conditioner, ceiling fan and sliding glass doors that lead to garden areas. All six of these rooms have unobstructed views of the sea and enjoy easy access to shared verandas and courtyards. A separate children’s bunk room with nanny’s quarters lays towards the back of the villa, providing ample space for kids to play and sleep.
The two master suites, one in each pavilion, are the largest of the six bedrooms and offer comfortable private spaces with intimate lighting. They come furnished with four-poster king-size beds dressed in crisp white linens, and soft-cushioned armchairs. Large teak wardrobes separate the bedrooms from the generously sized marble and terrazzo ensuites. Included are deep built-in bathtubs, his and hers sinks, rain showers and enclosed tropical gardens set behind glass walls. The master suite to the left of the ‘Great Room’ shares an office space with an adjoining twin bedded room.
The two king-bedded guest rooms are furnished with plush mattresses dressed in fresh white linen, comfortable rattan armchairs and ottomans, teak writing desks and large wardrobes. Their ensuites include rain showers, his and hers sinks and granite bathtubs set within private tropical gardens. The two other guest rooms are furnished with twin size beds that can be combined to form king beds, and comfortable armchairs. Their terrazzo and marble bathrooms are identical to the neighbouring master suites, and include deep built-in bathtubs, rain showers, his and hers sinks and enclosed tropical gardens set behind glass walls.
The children’s bedroom and nanny’s quarters, set quietly and securely towards the rear of the villa, are unique features of Villa Ananda. The large children’s room is furnished with two sets of bunk beds and equipped with a variety of toys, books and a 30-inch flat-screen cable TV with DVD player. Its ensuite bathroom comes with special kid-sized fittings. Attached to the children’s room is a nanny’s room with direct access to the staff and kitchen area.
A professionally trained resident chef prepares a delicious range of Thai (and some Western) dishes from the villa’s selection menu, allowing guests to savour the enticing flavours of Thai cuisine without having to leave the luxury of their private villa. Fresh, locally caught seafood is a specialty of the region and features in an array of mouth-watering Thai dishes and barbecue feasts.
Warm Thai hospitality makes a stay at Villa Ananda all the more memorable and relaxing. The knowledgeable on-site villa manager ensures guests’ needs are met and all runs smoothly at the villa, while the discreet attendants take care of housekeeping duties and provide service at mealtimes.
– Part of an exclusive secured Estate
– over 80 meters of total beachfront facing Andaman sea
– 9,500 sqm of manicured tropical gardens
– 25 x 5 x 1.4 metres pool, with shallow section for children
– 7 luxury ensuite bedrooms
– In villa spa treatments
– Capaciy: 16 people (12 adults and 4 kids)
– 7 bedrooms: 4 with king beds, 2 with twin beds and two sets of bunk beds.
– Great Room’ living and dining pavilion with dining for 14
– family room with TV
– furnished veranda;
– dining sala with seats for 8
– Beachfront relaxation sala.
– Complimentary WiFi internet, landline for local calls
– Satellite TV, DVD player, iPod dock and speakers, book, music and film libraries, board games
– Villa Ananda is exceptionally well equipped for families. As well as a children’s bunk/play room and attached nanny’s room, facilities include a baby cot, high chair, CDs/DVD’s, board games and toys (including pool toys)
– In villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional therapists (extra cost applies).
– Additional facilities: Barbecue; backup generator; safety deposit box; 2 kayaks; 2 bicycles
– Opulent Great Room with sofa seating, dining space for ten and rich wood features
– Family room with sofa seating, LCD TV, WiFi, card table and desk
– Immense fully equipped kitchen
– 25-metre lap pool with separate shallow pool for children
– Sunken dining sala with seats for ten
– Beachfront relaxation sala
– Vast private lawns with stylish night-time lighting
– Pool deck furnished with loungers and sun shades
– Veranda lounge seating
– Two Elegantly furnished with teak floors and king-size bed
– Sliding glass doors with sea views
– Office area
– Large ensuite bathroom with private garden and sunken tub
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Four elegantly furnished rooms with teak floors, two with queen-size beds and the other two with twin beds
– Sliding glass doors with sea views
– Large ensuite bathrooms with private gardens and sunken tubs
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Spacious bedroom with two sets of bunk beds
– Nanny’s quarters
– Ensuite bathroom
– Desk and shelving
Villa Ananda is ideally located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach just 25 minutes to the north of Phuket International Airport, via the Sarasin Bridge. The villa boasts 80-metres of absolute beachfront on what is referred to as ‘millionaires row’ – an exclusive community of luxury properties that attracts many expatriates living in the region. Crystal clear waters and gentle waves lapping at the shore mark this stunningly beautiful strip of coastline, which is backed by a tranquil rural landscape where fishing and farming are still the mainstay of the local population. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer awardwinning dining.
Aleenta Resort 1 km
Sarasin Bridget 9 km
Blue Canyon Country Club 23 km
Phuket Airport 25 km
Phang Nga Bay Park 40 km
Phang Nga 42 km
Khao Lak National Park 46 km
Phuket Town 52 km
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||4 BR||5 BR||6 BR||7 BR|
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Daily breakfast
– WiFi Internet access
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: none but guest would need to just sign a waiver of liability and credit card authorization form in case there are damages during their stay.
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon
Other villas part of Jivana Villas Estate
– Villa Shanti (6 br)
Other villas in Natai Beach
– Villa Amarelo (6 br)
– Villa Baan Taley Rom (6 br)
– Villa Cielo (6 br)
– Villa Essenza (6 br)
– Villa Malee Sai (6 br)
– Villa Saanti (6 br)
– Villa Tievoli (6 br)
– Villa Xana Beach (5 br)
Other villas in Phang Nga
– Ani Villas (10 br)