Villa Baan Surin Sawan is a beautiful sea-view luxury property set in a tranquil hillside estate just minutes away from Surin Beach. Brimming with elegance with a fascinating collection of art and artifacts, the luxury Baan Surin Sawan four-bedroom villa embraces deluxe tropical living in this ultra premium location.
An infinity swimming pool with ample deck space provide plenty of outdoor conveniences, while its stylish living and entertaining areas add flourish and fun. Baan Surin Sawan is a fantastic escape for families or small groups with three ensuite bedrooms featuring extravagant bathtubs and a fourth bedroom, ideal for children.
Set within the private Baan Thai Surin Hill estate on the hillside, the luxury villa offers a panoramic sea view overlooking Surin and Bang Tao bays and the lush hills and headlands of Phuket’s west coast. Baan Surin Sawan features a ten meter infinity pool with an in-pool bar, Thai sala and a spacious terrace to enjoy the island life, within secluded privacy.
The top floor of the main pavilion houses an inviting living room providing a top-notch and comfortable entertainment area, plus a modern kitchen and dining room. The large master suite, steeped in glamour, sits in a separate poolside pavilion.
Just a few steps along a stone path behind the master is a queen-bedded bedroom with a garden view and adjacent bathroom, perfect for children. The remaining two bedrooms are each king-bedded with large bathtubs in their ensuite bathrooms, found on the bottom level together with a lavish entertainment room and pantry.
Villa Baan Surin Sawan villa reflects its owners’ passion for travel and art, evident upon arrival as guests receive a serene greeting from a superb collection of Buddhist statues at the stone-wall entrance. Throughout the villa are intricate wall hangings, embroidered fabrics, African masks and other works of art sourced from cultures around the world. Floor mosaics and eye-catching design details combined with an extensive use of wood, marble, stone and other natural materials give the villa a distinctive flair.
Guests are given a warm welcome by the villa manager, who will assist with all aspects of their holiday as well as arrange for the delicious Thai meals and breakfasts prepared daily by the chef. The estate’s clubhouse tennis courts and gym, as well as its shuttle service to the beach, are available free of charge.
Nearby Surin Beach is home to a good range of beachfront dining spots, boutique shops and a growing number of beach clubs. Golf courses, marinas and many outdoor leisure activities are all within easy reach of the villa.
– Ultra premium location on Surin hill top
– Panoramic views over Surin Beach, Bangtao Beach, Laguna area
– 10m sea-view infinity pool with submerged bar stools
– shaded poolside terrace and sundeck
– pool sala with sofas and a garden BBQ sala with an outdoor dining table
– Indoor living room with TV, iPoddock and indoor/outdoor sound system
– Entertainment room with surround sound system and 2 sofa beds
– 4 luxury en-suite bedrooms (3 Kings, 1 Queen + additional beds available)
– Gym and tennis courts at the estate clubhouse
Guests of Baan Surin Sawan enjoy the personal service and care of a full-time villa manager, chef and housekeeping staff on site from 8am to 10pm daily. With our staff’s blend of Thai hospitality and an international standard of service, a relaxed and pampered holiday is assured.
– Villa manager
Our full-time, English-speaking villa manager will be pleased to arrange your travel and touring requirements, restaurant and golf bookings, and ensure that your dining and personal needs are cared for at a five-star level.
Our full-time chef is on hand to prepare delicious Thai meals and selected Western dishes, with your choice of an American or continental breakfast served daily.
Two full-time housekeepers are on hand to clean the villa daily and assist with meal service.
Local spa and beauty specialists may be brought in to provide massage, manicure and other treatments (on request).
– Long pavilion with pitched-roofs housing the living and dining area spanning the length of the pool on the upper level and opening out onto the pool terrace
– Dining room with large ten-seater rattan table
– Full-service kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances
– Entertainment room downstairs with surround-sound system, 42inch flat-screen TV, beanbags and comfortable sofas that can convert into beds
– Pantry stocked with drinks and snacks
– 10m infinity pool with shallow end and swim-up bar
– Peak-roofed sala (gazebo) with ceiling fans and comfortable seating
– Sand washed sundeck stretching between the villa’s main pavilion and the pool
– Separate fan-cooled sala with dining table for six and a BBQ
– King-sized bed four-poster bed swathed in silky golden gauze
– Sea view position with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the pool
– Built-in sofa and spacious dressing room
– Ensuite bathroom with sunken terrazzo Jacuzzi tub, rain shower, ceramic basins and private garden area
– Two king-sized bedrooms downstairs featuring comfortable seating, private balconies, extravagant ensuite bathrooms and private garden areas
– Double-bedded fourth guest bedroom (which doubles as a study), featuring garden views and adjoining (not ensuite) bathroom
Villa Baan Surin Sawan enjoys a prime position within the 18-villa Baan Thai Surin Hill estate.
The villa’s hillside perch allows panoramic views overSurin and Bangtao bays, divided by the lush headland that’s home to the prestigious Amanpuri resort.
Nearby Surin Beach is Phuket’s premier spot for beachfront dining and sunset cocktails, while its surrounding roads offer more superb dining choices, spas, and boutique shops. A 10-minute drive will bring you to Bangtao Beach, a long stretch of soft sand where the Laguna Phuket resort complex and its surrounds offer a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
Within the estate, enjoy a round of tennis or a training session at the gym at the clubhouse, free of charge.
– Surin Beach: 0.5km
– Bang Tao Beach: 3kms
– Laguna Phuket Golf Club: 6 kms
– Kamala Beach: 5 kms
– Patong Beach: 9 kms
– Canal Village Shopping Centre: 5 kms
– Jungceylon Shopping Centre: 10 kms
– Central Festival, Phuket Town: 20 kms
– Blue Canyon Golf Club: 24 kms
– Loch Palm Golf Club: 17 kms
The villa was fantastic ! The views from the pool and the bed rooms are outstanding, we also enjoyed sunset from the sala. Staff was fantastic, thank you so much! (Barbara, Singapore)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Daily continental breakfast.
– WiFi Internet connection
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas: 5 nights, for New Year Eve: 7 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable Rental Security Deposit: 10% of booking
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon
Send a request