Welcome to Villa Hale Malia, a luxury villa set on a small and private peninsula in Kamala, on the west coast of Phuket island. The property part of a luxury Estate is a perfect holiday retreat with four bedrooms, infinity-edge private pool, luxury amenities and spectacular views over Patong Bay and the Andaman sea.
Perched above rocky coastline, Villa Hale Malia uses natural materials in a tropical minimalism to create a real sanctuary of the Senses. The entrance opens to a perched inside balcony overlooking the main living room. Guests descend down a bold staircase into an airy atrium surrounded by glass folding doors that draw in the ocean panoramas.
Villa Hale Malia is tastefully designed with contemporary furnishings, select pieces of Asian decorative woodwork and all modern facilities. A fully equipped open-plan kitchen extends into the generous dining area while comfortable sofas and chairs arranged to give you spectacular views.
Glass doors open onto the generous poolside terrace around the impressive 14 meter infinity-edge private pool. A covered sala with west facing orientation is ideal to chill out and to enjoy the sunsets. Outdoor BBQ with shaded al fresco dining area makes the evenings unique under the stars in the calm surroundings.
Four seaview bedrooms come with added personal luxuries including private terraces and outdoor bathing options. Families or groups of friends can enjoy time together with a movie night in the home theatre or reach the busy nightlife in less than 10 minutes by drive.
Villa Hale Malia is tended by two discreet live-in staff, one chef and one housekeeper. A villa concierge complement the villa’s permanent staff to organize customized requirements and perfect holidays.
– 14 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ with shaded al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Expansive seaside lawned garden
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– Sauna and steam rooms
– Indoor meditation space
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– 43″ plasma TV and Bose surround sound system + DVD in home theatre
– 20″ wall mounted flatscreen TV in dining area
Design & Decor
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Outdoor Thai sala can double as open air, seaview yoga pavilion
– Wellness-oriented villa with seaside yoga pavilion, sauna, steam room and gardens
– Asian-themed artwork & sculpture
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
– Villa Concierge
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
– Master Bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool, Outdoor Tub
Sea view sunken whirlpool on Master Bedroom terrace
– Bedroom 2
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view sunken tub on Bedroom 2 terrace
– Bedroom 3
Sea view, (2) Twins beds, Shared bath Terrace with Bedroom 4
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, Kind bed, Shared bath Terrace with Bedroom 3
Villa Hale Malia is part of the prestigious Samsara Estate on the west coast of Phuket overlooking Nakalay Bay. The Estate occupies a unique piece of Phuket real estate: an entire private peninsula, atop which the homes have been generously spaced in a wedding cake pattern.
Samsara Estate consists of unique contemporary villas that are internationally recognized as some of the finest coastal homes in all of Asia. But privacy and seclusion do not mean isolation, the Estate is within easy reach of all the island’s major attractions.
– 10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
– 5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
– 8 minute drive to Patong Beach and night life
– 20 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
– 30 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Thank you for taking such good care of us all and for being so attentive to our needs. Our stay was awesome. You’re the best.(Pauline, Singapore)
Dear Nam and Nom, You are both truly wonderful! The food is simply delicious and consistent. Even the best 6 star hotels don’t have the food ans service that you both provide. (Joseph, Hong Kong)
We will miss you. It was a great vacation at the villa once again. (Igor, Russia)
We love Villa Hale Malia – it’s wonderful. What makes it special are Nam & Nom. They are the true stars. See you next year. (Emad, England)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in USD, inclusve of service charge and local taxes.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff including
housekeeper, private Chef, security in the estate
– Concierge Service
– Two Complimentary airport transfers
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Easter: 4 nights
– Peak Season: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon
SEND A REQUEST
✔ Concierge Service
✔ Best Price Guarantee
✔ Professionally Inspected
✔ Leading Agency since 2012
Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Amarisa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Aye (8 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Laemson (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Banyan (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Benyasiri (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Lomchoy (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa The Aquila (7 bedrooms)
– Villa Viman (6 bedrooms)
Villa Hale Malia is also for sale.
Feel free to contact us for more details.