Villa Haleana is a bright and modern holiday villa to relax in tranquillity with spectacular views over the pristine Nai Thon Beach on Phuket’s northwest coast. The five-bedroomed villa wraps you in its luxurious embrace while a team of full-time staff indulge you with impeccable service.
Villa Haleana is crowned by peak-roofed pavilions inspired by traditional Thai designs, while its bright, modern interior spaces are swathed in gorgeous marble and polished woods. Complete relaxation and rejuvenation is guaranteed courtesy of the villa’s private 18-metre pool, lavish spa room and gym, as well as multiple areas to rest, dine and entertain.
Villa Haleana is arranged over two storeys in a pair of pavilions positioned for prime sea and sunset views. Enter the villa on the upper floor, via a lovely landscaped garden. An open-plan living and dining area plus the guests’ and chef’s kitchens are housed in the larger pavilion.
In the smaller pavilion, a media room leads to the first master suite. Extending across the front of the villa is the 18-metre pool and surrounding deck with awe-inspiring views. Take the lift or stairs down to the second master suite, three guest bedrooms, study and gym – all with sea-view balconies. The spa room is set to the rear of this floor, along with a second media room.
With its lavish ensuite bathroom and superb seascapes, the first master bedroom is a romantic haven for couples. Relax and take in the views or watch TV from the king-sized bed and comfy loveseat, or indulge in a secluded soak in the freeform tub. Sliding glass doors open to the pool terrace and a dressing room fit for royalty enhances the suite’s ample comforts.
More romance and extravagance await in the second master suite, reached through a grand marble entrance hall complete with a chandelier and exquisite art pieces. This king-bedded suite has a private balcony with wide sea views, a TV and an ensuite bathroom that’s a haven of cool marble luxury, with a glittering chandelier dangling above the freeform bathtub and a swish rain shower for two.
Although the guest bedrooms are smaller than the master suites, each offers a marble ensuite bathroom and a balcony with majestic sea views that will appeal to guests of all ages. All three bedrooms feature mirrored wardrobes and TVs and are furnished with twin beds that can easily be converted to a king-size bed.
Unwind or entertain with flair in Villa Haleana’s elegant open-plan living and dining area, set under a dramatically peaked timber roof and with sliding glass doors opening to the pool terrace.
The bright guest kitchen and breakfast bar is a good spot to enjoy some snacks and refreshments, while the chef’s kitchen, where your gourmet meals are prepared, is hidden away to the side.
Media rooms equipped with TVs and DVD players are situated on both floors of the villa. A study with a work desk and board games offers another comfy area to relax and enjoy the sea views.
Escape to Villa Haleana’s lower floor for a restorative workout in the gym or a relaxing massage treatment in the spa room.
With its 18-metre marble pool and beautiful views across Nai Thon Beach and the Andaman Sea, Villa Haleana’s sun terrace is an Instagram-ready spot. A dining sala for eight lies to one end of the pool while stylish black sun loungers are arranged at the opposite end. A table for four is set in front of a Zen garden area between the two pavilions.
A walled tropical garden offers a shady place to relax or play, while next to the villa is a cliff-top space perfect for a wedding ceremony or outdoor reception with an ocean view. Days at Villa Haleana unfold with dips in the private pool, delicious meals prepared by your personal Thai chef and hours spent relaxing and socialising in the plush living areas. Restore your senses in the villa’s private spa room after enjoying a workout in the gym, or just sit back and watch the vivid tropical sunsets.
– Premium location on Phuket’s North West cost
– Panoramic ocean views over Nai Thon best
– Part of a luxury private estate
– 18 x 4m infinity-edged pool
– 5 luxury bedrooms
– Property area: 1,600 sqm
– 2 master suites with king-sized beds
– 3 guest rooms with king-sized beds convertible to twins
– Extra mattresses can accommodate up to 4 additional guests (extra charge applies).
– Open-plan living and 12-seat dining room with ocean views and terrace access
– adjoining guest kitchen and breakfast bar
– two media rooms with TV/DVD facilities, study room
– pool terrace with dining sala and sunbeds
– Spa room, gym
– Complimentary WiFi access, mobile phone
– TV/DVD facilities in all bedrooms plus the two media rooms
– Chef/Cook (All meals)
– Garden/Pool Staff
– Housekeeping (Full time)
– Driver (Extra)
– Shopper (Extra)
– Babysitter (Extra)
– Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
– Service Staff
– Shopper (Extra)
– Open-plan dining and living space in vaulted pavilion with superb views and pool terrace access
– Formal dining for 12 and smaller table for 4, both positioned for pool and ocean views
– Guest kitchen and breakfast bar with six stools, wine fridge
– Two media rooms with comfy lounge seating and TV/DVD entertainment systems
– Fully equipped gym with ocean views
– Sea-view study/play room with work desk, board games, books and toys
– Lavish marble spa room with massage beds, steam sauna, spa shower and large jacuzzi
– Air conditioning throughout
– Pool deck with 18-metre pool and sun loungers
– Sala next to pool with outdoor dining for eight, separate dining table for four
– Tropical landscaped garden adjoining the parking area
Master Bedroom 1
– On the top floor of a peak-roofed pavilion, with panoramic sea views and direct pool access
– Bright bedroom suite with a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, loveseat and bookshelf
– Spacious walk-through dressing room with wardrobe, make-up desk and warm lighting
– Marble ensuite bathroom with large terrazzo tub, double vanity and shower
– Adjacent media room that can convert into a child’s bedroom
– Air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
– A grand bedroom complete with chandeliered marble entry hall
– Private balcony with sweeping ocean and beach views
– Comfortably furnished with a king-sized bed, loveseat and desk
– Marble ensuite bathroom with large tub, shower, double vanity, and two WCs
– Air conditioning
– Three comfortable downstairs guest bedrooms with TVs and balconies positioned for optimal sea views
– King-sized beds (convertible to twins)
– Ensuite marble bathrooms with shower and double vanity
– Air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Nai Thon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building.
A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and caf?s. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south. Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||4 BR||5 BR|
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi internet connection
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: USD 1,500 in cash on arrival
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon