Villa Leelavadee is a luxury holiday home perched on a private headland with a breathtaking ocean panorama. The villa part of a prestigeous Estate enchants the most discerning world traveler in a perfect balance of a traditionnal Thai style villa with contemporary amenities and five stars services.
Villa Leelavadee’s elevated entrance offers a panoramic view over the living area, the terrace with the pool then the azure waters of the Andaman Sea. The main lounge features large sofa to enjoy the views, a covered outdoor terrace has been added allowing the villa’s indoor space to segue seamlessly outdoors.
Deck chairs are scattered around the attractive infinity-edge private pool while a relaxation pavilion provides the perfect spot to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the location. A built-in barbecue and spacious semi-shaded al fresco dining area complement the outdoor decking.
A private path offers a direct sea access to guests down the side of the hill, an extra layer of uniqueness to any stay at Villa Leelavadee. The villa includes also a fully equipped home gym, games room atrium with built-in bar, home theatre with wall mounted screen and projection TV, and built-in sauna.
The luxury villa has four bedrooms in total, all with unobscured view of the ocean. Three of the rooms have en-suite facilities while the master bedroom has its own private veranda with heated jet tub for the ultimate relaxation.
Villa Leelavadee is tended by two discreet live-in staff, one chef and one housekeeper. A villa concierge complement the villa’s permanent staff to organize customized requirements and perfect holidays.
– 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Direct sea access via a private staircase down to the ocean
– Outdoor BBQ and semi-shaded al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Home gym
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
– Games room atrium with built-in bar
– 42″ LCD TV + DVD in study
– 31” wall mounted flatscreen TV + DVD in home gym
– Pool table
Design & Decor
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Fitness-oriented villa w/ direct private sea access, home gym and sauna
– Vibrant interiors with colorful pop art
– Private path connects Villa No. 6 to adjacent Villa No. 5
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
– Master Bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool
Sea view sunken whirlpool on Master Bedroom terrace
– Bedroom 2
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view sunken tub on Bedroom 2 terrace
– Bedroom 3
Sea view, (2) Twins beds, Ensuite bathroom, Outdoor Tub, Terrace shared with Bedroom 4
Sea view sunken tub on Bedroom 3 terrace
– Bedroom 4
Sea view, (2) Twins beds, Private bathoom, Terrace shared with Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4’s private bath is directly across the hallway
Villa Leelavadee is part of the prestigious Samsara Estate on the west coast of Phuket overlooking Nakalay Bay. The Estate occupies a unique piece of Phuket real estate: an entire private peninsula, atop which the homes have been generously spaced in a wedding cake pattern.
Samsara Estate consists of unique contemporary villas that are internationally recognized as some of the finest coastal homes in all of Asia. But privacy and seclusion do not mean isolation, the Estate is within easy reach of all the island’s major attractions.
– 10 minutes walk to a private and secluded beach
– 5 minutes drive to Kamala Beach
– 8 minutes drive to Patong Beach and night life
– 20 minutes drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
– 30 minutes drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
This has been one of the best holidays I’ve ever had! The food was out of this world and your hospitality has been beyond amazing. Thank you both so much for your beautiful happy faces. Can’t wait to come again. (Pauline, Singapore)
Thank you so much for the great hospitality. The villa was awesome, but it was the service which made this place memorable. (Gordon, China)
Thanks for a wonderful time. The villa is beautiful. We all enjoyed it and loved it. Service is excellent. (Vishal, India)
We arrived from Phuket airport, tired and hot but within minutes were transported to paradise, Fourteen days of absolute bliss with wonderful meals throughout. We will never forget the wonderful setting of the villa and the spectacular views over Nakalay Bay. Our holiday was “out of this world”. (Richard, UAE)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of service charges and local fees.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Personal Concierge Service
– Complimentary airport transfers
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas: 7 nights, New Year’s Eve: 14 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon
Other villas part of Samsara Estate
– Villa Benyasiri (5 br)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 br)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 br)
– Villa Lomchoy (4 br)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 br)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 br)
– Villa Viman (6 br)
Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Aye (8 br)
– Villa Baan Laemson (6 br)
– Villa Baan Banyan (6 br)
– Villa Baan Lom Talay (5 br)
– Villa Baan Paa Talee (9 br)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 br)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 br)
– Villa Saan (6 br)
– Villa The Aquila (7 br)
– Villa Torcello (5 br)
– Villa Wang Nam Jai (4 br)
– Villa Yang (4 br)
– Villa Yin (5 br)