Villa Napalai is a luxury 4 bedroom villa set on a private hillside estate within easy walking distance of famous Surin Beach. This modern pool villa offers magnificent views over Bangtao and Laguna area, the crystal water of Andaman sea and the limestone rocks of Phang Nga Bay in the background.
Villa Napalai, meaning ‘a place in heaven’, boasts an impressive range of facililies including a games room with pool table and bar, a spa room, a well-equipped gym, plus an infinity pool and private garden.
A blend of modern and Thai accents add colour and life to each room, while the pool terrace is a stylish place to cool down and catch those fabulous island sunsets. Every detail has been designed to ensure a worry-free and ultra-comfortable stay.
Enjoy sea views from the private balcony or the lavish double jacuzzi tub of the romantic and spacious master bedroom. Three guest bedrooms (one twin-bedded and ideal for children) each offer the utmost privacy and comfort, with ensuite bathrooms, cosy seating areas and luxurious design touches.
The sleek, modern kitchen is well equipped, and guests can entertain with ease at indoor and outdoor dining settings and a sophisticated built-in barbecue area in the landscaped garden.
The villa is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, two maids and a villa manager who will be pleased to assist with all holiday requirements, including dining reservations, island tours, in-villa Thai massage treatments and more.
– Premium location on Surin hill top
– Panoramic views over Surin Beach, Laguna area and the Andaman sea
– Infinity edge pool with ocean view
– 4 luxury ensuite bedrooms
– Fully equipped modern kitchen
– Games room with pool table
– Fully equipped gym and yoga room
– Villa’s own private spa room
– secure garage parking for one vehicle
Villa Napalai comes with a full-time Thai, two maids and a villa manager.
– Villa Manager
The villa’s full-time, English-speaking villa manager is happy to arrange travel and touring requirements, restaurant and golf bookings, and ensure that guests’ dining and personal needs are promptly attended.
The private Chef is on site daily from 8am to 10pm to prepare breakfasts, Thai cuisine, simple Western dishes, and more.
Two maids attend daily to all cleaning, tidying and housekeeping requirements at Villa Napalai, and will assist the kitchen at meal times.
Local spa and beauty specialists may be brought in to provide massage, manicure and other treatments (prices on request) in the villa’s own private massage room.
– Pool and garden
The gardens and pool at Villa Napalai are tended to three times a week.
Villa Napalai is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by estate security staff working rotating shifts.
The villa has 2 x 40” flat-screen TV’s with international channels in upstairs main living room and in study, and TV’s in both entertainment room and gym; DVD players; iPod dock and MP3 player in living room.
– For families
Villa Napalai is well equipped for families. There are TVs with cartoon channels and DVDs to keep the wee ones entertained indoors, as well as the playroom. Babysitting services can also be arranged (extra charge applies).
– Villa Napalai’s extensive indoor living areas provide a cool and comfortable air-conditioned retreat
– Large spacious living room with adjoining dining room seating for eight
– Study Room with TV screen and entertainment unit, chairs and a work desk. WiFi connection available
– Downstairs entertainment area/games room, with pool table, TV and a sparkling stainless-steel bar equipped with matching appliances
– The gym, also with floor-to-ceiling windows, is equipped with a full set of free weights, cross-trainer and rowing machines and plenty of space for yoga and working out
– Stretching out beyond the villa’s living and dining area is the stylish sea-view pool terrace with a white terrazzo sundeck, sunbeds and a built-in sofa
– 8.5m swimming pool with a shady sala (gazebo), where cold drinks can be enjoyed
– Landscaped and very private garden features an attractive dry-stone wall at one end and a swathe of lawn where the kids can run around
– A built-in cooking area and decked outdoor dining area with a table for eight makes the perfect spot for a family seafood barbecue
– Master Suite
The top-floor master suite enjoys superb views across Surin and Bang Tao Bays from its secluded balcony with built-in daybed. Romantic and ultra-private, the suite’s king-size four-poster bed, swathed in mosquito netting, sits under a vaulted teakwood roof, while a silk ottoman and chaise longue, dressing area and a writing desk offer additional comfort and facilities. The ensuite bathroom features his-and-her vanity sets, a large rain shower and a jacuzzi tub set in a nook with ocean views.
– Guest Suites
The villa’s two queen-bedded guestrooms each offer sea views through the tropical trees from their private balconies, accessed via wide floor-to-ceiling glass doors. The rooms are comfortable and private, featuring spacious wardrobes, seating areas and ensuite bathrooms; one with a bathtub and overhead shower, the other with a rain shower enclosed in glass and with black slate tiling.
– Twin Suite
Located on the mezzanine level between the main and lower floors, the twin-bedded room offers a cheerful retreat for adults or children. Beds have mosquito netting and a bed rail is available for younger guests. Two cosy chairs upholstered in warm red provide a comfortable place to relax; The ensuite bathroom is equipped with a shower and single vanity.
Villa Napalai boasts one of the best locations in Phuket, only minutes’ walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island. One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, Villa Napalai sits perched on a clifftop, offering stunning views of Phukets’ beach-lined west coast.
Guests are able to stroll down via the bottom entrance of the villa to the white sands of 800 metre long Surin Beach, which is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, and it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the stunning beach of Laem Sing. Within 2 kilometres is the magnificent Bang Tao Beach, an even longer and quieter stretch of sand. This area is also home to the Laguna Phuket resort complex offering a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
– Surin Beach: 0.30 km
– Laem Sing Beach: 0.80 km
– Bang Tao Beach: 3 kms
– Kamala Beach: 4 kms
– Laguna Phuket Golf Club: 7 kms
– Patong Beach: 8 kms
– Jungceylon Shopping Mall: 9 kms
– Phuket International Airport: 24 kms
– Phuket Town: 24 kms
We had a terrific time in the villa. We were well looked after by the staff, and the food was fantastic. The location, an easy walk to a very nice (and quiet – this is not a party area which suited us just fine)beach, was excellent. (James, Australia)
Excellent services with nice housekeepers . The villa manager is helpful. We will come Again!(Avis, Hong Kong)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi Internet connection
– Welcome drink and fruit basket.
– Turn down setup service.
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities.
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: 10% of value booking
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm
– Standard check out time: 12noon
Other villas in Surin
– Villa Baan Bon Khao (4 br)
– Villa Baan Surin Sawan (4 br)
– Villa Chan Grajang (6 br)
– Villa Rak Tawan (6 br)
– Villa Sammasan (3 br)
– Villa Talay Singh (4 br)
– Villa Yang Som (5 br)