Villa Padma is a stunning four-bedroom villa niched on the peaceful Cape Yamu, in the scenic east cost of Phuket island. The luxury villa unfolds beautiful west facing panoramic views towards the Phuket foothills. Villa Padma is the perfect tranquil escape with luxurious outstanding features for discerning travellers.
Villa Padma features four extravagantly sized bedrooms positioned privately amongst unique living areas to enjoy and share with friends and family. Beautifully hand-carved traditional Thai friezes and sculptures, as well as more contemporary artwork, adorn the spacious villa amidst well-appointed furnishings.
Highest standard of luxury are provided at Villa Padma. Guests can enjoy a delightful scene immersed in the large 25-meter pool with submersed beds, or sun bathing on the spacious pool deck with luxury lounge chairs. An evening cocktail can be shared in the water fringed sunken sala before dining under the uniquely luminescent ox bone chandeliers in the vaulted foreroom. Challenge friends at the games room while others relax in the cinema room featuring a large projection screen with perfect surrounded sound.
The poolside parlor at the heart of the villa is the perfect place for guests to enjoy the ultimate hideaway. The serene vista from there had many guests transfixed, surrendering themselves to the calm and tranquility only nature can bestow.
Each bedroom includes a desk with a multitude of international sockets as well as Wi-Fi to stay connected. A leisurely shower or soak is enhanced by the vast rain showerheads in the bathrooms or the beautiful Terrazzo soaking tubs. The staccato of fishing boats drifts away when the integrated sound system plays your preferred musics using the iPod dock.
Villa Padma is part of the Cape Yamu Estate which includes fitness , two tennis courts and private beach for running. Breeze Restaurant, featuring Thai and western fare, is located on-site overlooking the water. Lounge on nearby beaches, with Surin, and Bang Tao areas are only 25 minutes away.
This villa is perfect for family, friends and for intimate small gatherings.
Come and experience trully paradise at Villa Padma.
– Infinity pool with salt chlorination (25m x 7m x depth 1.8 m)
– Extensive outdoor terracing with panoramic ocean views
– Sonos integrated sound system throughout the main areas
– Games room with American pool table, football table & bar
– Siemens Coffee/Espresso machine, steam oven, oven, ceramic hob
– Cinema room with HDMI large screen projector
– Mahjong table and set
– Extensive garden play area
– Baby cot and high chair
– Two additional foldaway beds
– Poolside BBQ Pavilion
– 42” Flat screen TV’s with Cable and Boxee in-house movie system
– High speed wireless Internet throughout the villa
– Study equipped with two computers and printer/copier/scanner
– Two massage couches
– Yamaha iPod docks
– Safety deposit boxes
– Covered parking for two cars
– Two tennis courts within the complex
– Restaurant within the complex (European and Thai food)
– Three staff members
– Private chef (Thai food + children’s menu)
– Daily housekeeping
– Car hire (on request)
– Laundry service (on request)
– In-house spa treatment (on request)
– Gated community with 24-hour estate security
– Master Bedroom
King size bed; Ocean & Sunset view with poolside deck; Lounge area 4 seating; 42” inches flat screen with Boxee in‐house movie system (900 movies); Cable TV; Yamaha iPod dock; His and hers closets; Working desk with two seating; Access to the lawn garden and Pool; Safety deposit box; Air‐conditioning; Ceiling fan; En‐suite bathroom with large dressing area, oversized oval Terrazzo bath for two, dual vanity, Hansgrohe rain shower/power shower and separate toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Bathrobes; Slippers; Umbrellas.
– Guest Bedroom 2
King size bed; Ocean and sunset view with poolside deck; 42” inches inch flat screen with Boxee in‐house movie system (900 movies); Cable TV; Yamaha iPod dock; His and hers closets; Working desk; Safety deposit box; Air‐conditioning; Ceiling fan; En‐suite bathroom with double vanity, Hansgrohe rain shower/power shower and separate toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Bathrobes; Slippers; Umbrellas.
– Guest Bedroom 3
King size bed; Garden view; 42” inches flat screen with Boxee in‐house movie system (900 movies); Cable TV; Yamaha iPod dock; Air‐conditioning; Ceiling fan; Safety deposit box; His and hers closets; Working desk; En‐suite bathroom with large oval Terrazzo soaker tub for two, double vanity, Hansgrohe rain shower/power shower and separate toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Bathrobes; Slippers; Umbrellas.
– Guest Bedroom 4
King size bed; Open Sea and Sunset view; Private deck with two chairs; 42” inches flat screen TV with Boxee in‐house movie system (900 movies); Cable TV; Yamaha iPod dock; Large closet; Working desk with two seating; Safety deposit box; Air‐conditioning; Ceiling fan; En‐suite bathroom with double vanity, Hansgrohe rain shower/power shower and separate toilet; Toiletries; Hairdryer; Bathrobes; Slippers; Umbrellas.
Villa Padma is located on the East side of Phuket on the picturesque Cape Yamu. The ocean front villa is facing beautiful Phang Nga Bay and offer a very quiet and perfect environment for ultimate hideaway.
Villa Padma is the ideal place to enjoy all that Phuket island has to offer being near everything but far away enough to relax in the peaceful location.
– Ao Por Grand Marina: 15 minutes
– Phuket Town: 20 minutes
– Central Shopping: 20 minutes
– Golf Courses: 20 minutes
– Surin Beach: 25 minutes
– Airport: 25 minutes
– Patong: 35 minutes
Seasons and Rates
|Season||From||To||2 BR||3 BR||4 BR|
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
– Complementary airport transfers
Terms and Conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas and New Year period: 7 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter period: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit US $1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3pm
– Standard check-out time: 12noon