Welcome to Villa Saengootsa, a luxury haven niched on the west coast of Phuket island with stunning views. This very unique property part of a secluded estate on a small and private peninsula comprises five luxury ensuite bedrooms ideal for families, group of friends or for a corporate retreat.
Villa Saengootsa is built on a private peninsula just over the ocean, facing West and the sunsets. The private holiday home is designed with clean lines and geometric angles added with plush furnishings and colorful artwork to create an overall atmosphere of modern tropical minimalism.
The entrance opens onto an elevated indoor balcony offering a panoramic view to the main living room, the large terrace and the ocean. The open plan lounge features high ceilings, glass folding doors and custom-made oversize sofa suite. The dining area showcases a fully equipped modern kitchen with an impressive oversized dining table which can accommodate very large groups.
This is Paradise!(Rihanna)
Guest can easily flow outside to the open air relaxation pavilion and the al fresco pool terrace. The covered outdoor dining space features a top-of-the-line barbecue unit built into the granite island kitchen counter and a long dinner table and benches made of matching brushed concrete.
The addition of a poolside sala, perched on the corner of the plot and overlooking the Andaman sea, make an ideal sport to enjoy sunsets and an irresistible part of the stay. The 15 meter infinity-edge private pool comes with deck chairs for sundowner while drinking tropical cocktails.
The sophisticated spaces and open-plan design of Villa Saengootsa make it the perfect accommodation choice for a group of friends and families. Five spacious bedrooms await their guests and offer perfect retreat with their private terrace, ensuite bathroom and outdoor bathtubs.
Villa Saengootsa is tended by two discreet live-in staff, one chef and one housekeeper. A villa concierge complement the villa’s permanent staff to organize customized requirements and perfect holidays.
– 15 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Oversized dining table can accommodate very large groups
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– Home office
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– 64″ wall mounted LCD TV + DVD in media room
– Games room atrium with built-in bar
– 47″ wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
– Pool table
Design & Decor
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Ideal for large adult groups (ex corporate retreats)
– The most modern villa at Samsara in terms of contemporary furnishings
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool, Outdoor Tub
Sea view sunken whirlpool on Master Bedroom terrace
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view, (2) Twins bed, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace shared with Beroom 4, Outdoor Tub
Sea view, (2) Twins beds*, Private bathroom, Terrace shared with Beroom 3
Sea view, Queen + 2 twins beds, Ensuite bathroom, 2 twin Murphy beds retract into the walls
Villa Saengootsa is part of the prestigious Samsara Estate on the west coast of Phuket overlooking Nakalay Bay. The Estate occupies a unique piece of Phuket real estate: an entire private peninsula, atop which the homes have been generously spaced in a wedding cake pattern.
Samsara Estate consists of unique contemporary villas that are internationally recognized as some of the finest coastal homes in all of Asia. But privacy and seclusion do not mean isolation, the Estate is within easy reach of all the island’s major attractions.
– 10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
– 5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
– 8 minute drive to Patong Beach and night life
– 20 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
– 30 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
Thank you for the wonderful hospitality! We had a great time in this lovely villa. The food was amazing, the best of all the villas we’ve stayed in the past. (April, Hong Kong)
What a beautiful place to spend 10 days relaxing. The staff were absolutely gorgeous. Great cooking, wonderful organizing & baby sitting. (Peta, Australia)
Thanks for a great six weeks. We had a wonderful time and the staff and cooking were fantastic. What a beautiful place. (Brendan, Australia)
Amazing villa and we had a wonderful stay. Thank you so much. (Janice, China)
Beautiful home, lovely views, great hospitality. We are keen to visit again. (Ravi, India)
Coming back to this place again was just as awesome as we remembered it to be. We all had a lovely time. (Lee, Sweden)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of service charges and local fees.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff including
full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Personal Concierge Service
– Complimentary airport transfers
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Christmas: 7 nights, New Year’s Eve: 14 nights
– Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3pm
– Standard check-out time: 12noon
✔ Professionally Inspected
✔ Best Price Guarantee
✔ Concierge Service
SEND A REQUEST