Discover Villa Samira, a luxury 6-bedroom villa set on famous Kamala’s Millionaire Mile. This modern holiday home is perfect for entertaining or simply unwinding in plush with stunning ocean views. Families and groups of friends have plenty of space to gather and chill out including a 19-meter intinity pool with terrace.
From the moment you step into its grand vaulted entrance, Villa Samira embraces you with modern elegance and tropical splendour. Samira, which means ‘cool breeze’ in Sanskrit, is stylishly designed in mostly blue, turquoise and white tones inspired by the owner’s love of the sea.
Families and groups of friends have plenty of space to gather and celebrate, with Samira’s inviting 19-metre pool and jacuzzi at the heart of the villa surrounded by a wide terrace incorporating alfresco dining and lounging areas.
Indoor living areas, which include a chic living room, kitchen and dining room, and games room with a pool table, all open to the pool terrace, while the media room is tucked away behind the games room and the custom built spa room.
Occupying the entire top floor of one of the villa’s two large pavilions, the king-bedded master suite is a romantic escape with a jacuzzi plunge pool overlooking the sea on its private terrace, plus a double bathtub set discreetly to the rear of the terrace.
Two ensuite guest bedrooms lie on the top floor of the second pavilion, while three bedrooms on the lower floor offer private bathrooms with showers. Beds in the five guest bedrooms can all be set up in king or twin configurations, offering greater flexibility.
Samira is staffed by a dedicated team including an English speaking villa manager and a private Thai chef to prepare all meals. Beyond the villa, the best beaches, dining spots and leisure attractions of Phuket including laid-back Kamala Beach and the nightlife of Patong are within easy reach by car.
– Premium location on Kamala’s Millionaires Mile
– Part of an exclusive secured Estate
– Panoramic ocean views from a spectacular hilltop
– 19-meter infinity pool
– shaded poolside terrace and sundeck
– pool sala with an outdoor dining table
– 6 luxury en-suite bedrooms (12 guests max)
– Custom built spa room with two massage beds
– 1 king-bedded master suite
– 5 guest rooms with king-sized beds that convert to twins
– Living room with two sofa sets
– Indoor dining room with 12-seater table
– Media room with projector screen
– Games room, selection of toys and books
– Furnished pool terrace
– Apple TV/audio system with built-in speakers indoors and out
– Flat-screen TV in living room
– Book and magazine library
– Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
– Outdoor lounge, Barbecue area
Guests at Villa Samira enjoy the Thai hospitality and warm service of a dedicated team of full-time staff including a villa manager, chef and housekeeping. Samira’s advantage as a private villa is that service may be customised to your needs, whether you require staff to be visibly on hand throughout the day or prefer a more discreet level of service for privacy.
– Villa manager
The villa’s full-time, English-speaking manager is available to help plan and arrange in-villa dining and service requirements and ensure that guests have everything they need.
– Assistant villa manager
Villa Samira’s friendly assistant manager provides additional assistance to guests in support of the villa manager’s duties.
– Private Chef
The villa chef is on site daily (with flexible hours) to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner. A delicious range of Thai cuisine and simple Western dishes are customised to guest tastes and desires.
One housekeeper looks after all the cleaning and tidying duties at the villa, and also assists with kitchen and dining service.
– Pool & Garden
Staff from the villa management company provide pool and garden service two times per week. Security Villa Samira is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by estate security staff working rotating shifts.
A private in-villa massage with the healing touch of a local spa practitioner is an experience not to be missed. Villa Samira has its own private spa room to enjoy a quiet treatment in air-conditioned comfort, or if you’d prefer to unwind in the tropical breeze, simply arrange for a session on a poolside sunbed.
– Open-plan kitchen and dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
– Living room with ocean views and TV lounge seating
– Media room with soft sofas and projector screen
– Games room with pool table
– Spa room with two spa beds
– Spectacular open entrance hall with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
– 19-metre swimming pool with pool deck, sun loungers and jacuzzi
– Poolside lounge seating
– Furnished poolside dining sala
– Landscaped garden with frangipani and other tropical trees and plants
– Spacious room on the upper floor of one pavilion
– Furnished with king-size bed, loveseat and desk
– Floor-to-ceiling windows open to furnished private terrace with jacuzzi plunge pool
– Double bathtub and shower on side terrace
– Ensuite bathroom with shower and double vanity
– Walk-in wardrobe
Guest bedrooms 2 and 3
– Both furnished with king-size beds convertible to twins
– Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
– Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
– One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
Guest bedrooms 4,5 and 6
– All three rooms are king-bedded (convertible to twins)
– Furnished ocean-view balconies
– Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa Samira is one of a handful of luxury private villas in the Cape Amarin estate. This exclusive estate lies on a headland between Kamala and Patong beaches, along a sought-after stretch of Phuket’s west coast known as ‘Millionaires’ Mile’. Set on the hillside with spectacular ocean views, the villa overlooks a small bay.
Just six kilometres to the north is Kamala Beach, a two-kilometre curve of soft golden sand and shallow waters. Popular with families, it’s an inviting beach for surfing, body boarding or simply relaxing on the sand, with several open-air restaurants lining the beach. About 15 minutes by car to the south is Patong Beach, Phuket’s infamous party town with a good range of water sports, shopping and dining choices beyond its neon-lit bar scene.
Kamala Beach 6 km
Phuket FantaSea 7 km
Patong Beach 7 km
Jungceylon Shopping Centre 9 km
Surin Beach 10 km
Boat Avenue Mall 13 km
Banyan Tree Spa 15 km
Loch Palm Golf Club 16 km
Phuket Town 25 km
Phuket International Airport 32 km
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||4 BR||6 BR|
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi Internet connection
– Personal service by the villas staff
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $5,000
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon
Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Aye (8 br)
– Villa Baan Laemson (6 br)
– Villa Benyasiri (5 br)
– Villa Baan Banyan (6 br)
– Villa Baan Lom Talay (5 br)
– Villa Baan Paa Talee (9 br)
– Villa Baan Santisuk (5 br)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 br)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 br)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 br)
– Villa Lomchoy (4 br)
– Villa Minh (6 br)
– Villa One Waterfall Bay (6 br)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 br)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 br)
– Villa Saan (8 br)
– Villa Torcello (5 br)
– Villa Viman (6 br)
– Villa Wang Nam Jai (4 br)
– Villa Yang (4 br)
– Villa Yin (5 br)