Villa Sammasan is a three-bedroom holiday home set on the hillside in Surin, facing the ocean and the beach.
Part of the exclusive Surin Heights estate, the cosy villa enjoys a prestigeous location just a few minutes away to the white sands of famous Surin Beach, trendy restaurants and shopping choices.
Villa Sammasan in Surin spreads over four levels. Indoors, the main gathering spot is the large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. Bright with zinc-topped dining table circled by sunny yellow chairs and a trio of colourful pendant lights, the room is fronted by sliding glass doors that give access to the pool, sun terrace and shaded sala. A few steps down on the mezzanine level is the media room with TV/DVD player and ultra-soft sofas.
The entire top floor is for the lavish master suite, a large space with breathtaking sea views best enjoyed in the bathroom’s jacuzzi tub or out on the suite’s private balcony. Two brightly guest bedrooms, one with a queen-sized bed and the other with twin beds, are located on the lower floor, each with an ensuite bathroom. Each room is adorned with a lively mix of paintings and art pieces that exude the villa’s fun character.
Included in your stay is the service of four dedicated staff including a Thai chef who is available for all meals,
and a manager providing guest service in the villa as well as assisting with tour and dining reservations, transport, spa treatments and more.
Just down the hill is Surin Beach, an 800-metre stretch of sand as an heaven park with the simple pleasures of sea, sand and shade to enjoy. Along the streets of the village approaching the beach are some of Phuket’s finest dining spots, spas and shops, while Kamala and Bang Tao beaches with a range of beach clubs, seaside restaurants and watersport activities are just a few kilometres away.
– Premium location on Surin’s hills
– Panoramic ocean / beach views
– 9-metre infinity pool with furnished pool deck
– Poolside relaxation sala with sunken cushioned seating
– 3 luxury ensuite bedrooms, 7 guests max
– 1 king-bedded master suite, 1 queen-bedded room, 1 twin-bedded room including 1 extra bed
– Large modern kitchen, fully equipped with premium appliances
– Flat-screen 42-inch TV with international channels
– Apple TV in media room
– DVD player; iPod dock in
– Dining area with speakers in living room, terrace and master suite
– Novels and coffee-table books.
– Landline for local calls
– WiFi internet
– well-equipped and set up for families; twin-bedded room ideal for children, a selection of toys, books and kids’ furniture.
– Babysitter (Extra)
– Chef/Cook (All meals)
– Driver (Extra)
– Garden/Pool Staff
– Housekeeping (Full time)
– Masseuse/Spa Therapist (Extra)
– Service Staff
– Bright living space opening onto pool terrace
– Dining area with table for eight
– Sleek modern kitchen with breakfast bar
– Media room with flat-screen TV, DVD player and library
– iPod dock with speaker system wired inside and out
– Stylishly furnished pool deck with built-in daybed
– Poolside relaxation sala with sunken cushioned seating
– 9-metre infinity pool
– Large, upper-floor bedroom with ocean views
– Modern four-poster king-size bed
– Sitting area with chaise-longue
– Huge ensuite with jacuzzi bathtub, shower and separate WC
– dressing area with yoga/exercise space
– Two similar-sized rooms with ocean-facing balconies
– One with modern, four-poster queen-size bed
– One with twin beds and additional roll-away bed, makes a great kids room
– Both rooms with ensuite bathrooms
– all bedrooms decorated with bright modern artwork
Villa Sammasan’s menu is a celebration of Thai cuisine with a good variety of dishes from the simple to the exotic, including some local favourites. A selection of Western dishes may be prepared as well. From adventurous diners to those who like the comfort of familiarity, all meals can be discussed and planned in advance with the chef and adapted to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.
Guests are encouraged to meet with the villa manager and chef soon after their arrival to plan meals and discuss their needs. A day’s notice is ideal to give the chef sufficient time to buy groceries and prepare meals. Guests who wish to self-cater have the full Western kitchen at their disposal, and are welcome to ask staff for help
with the grocery shopping (charged at cost plus 17.7% to cover transport and service).
Villa Sammasan is part of the Surin Heights private estate, which comprises 10 luxury villas and a low-rise condominium. Set up the hillside near the end of the estate’s private road, the villa offers a full and majestic view of Surin bay on Phuket’s central west coast.
A five-minute walk down the hill takes you to Surin Beach, an 800m stretch of fine sand that has been cleared of all commercial activity and restored to its natural state. Take a longer walk down the road towards Kamala and find the hidden Laem Singh Beach, a small cove with lovely clear water for snorkelling. A few kilometres to the north is Bang Tao Beach, where part of the shoreline is lined with the several Laguna Phuket resorts and their spas, water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
– Surin Beach 0.30 km
– Bang Tao Beach 3 km
– Boat Avenue Mall 5 km
– Canal Village Shopping Mall 6 km
– Laguna Phuket Resort 7 km
– Laguna Phuket Golf Club 7 km
– Kamala 4 km Blue Canyon Golf Club 24 km
– Patong 8 km
– Jungceylon Department Store 9 km
– Phuket Airport 24 km
– Phuket Town 24 km
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi Internet connection
– Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, security
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,000
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm, Standard check out time: 12noon