Villa Shambala is a charming four-bedroom holiday home set high on Surin’s hillside, on the West coast of Phuket island. With an attractive North Thai architecture in a modern style, the fully staffed villa welcomes families and groups seeking a refined tropical retreat with fabulous panoramic views.
Villa Shambala, ‘a place of peace’ in Sanskrit, reflect the owner’s artistic vision and love of travel with its vibrant décor, natural materials and gorgeous custom-designed furniture. A lift connects the ground-floor entrance and parking area to the first floor, which houses all the villa’s living areas. The open-plan kitchen, dining room and lounge features glass doors that open completely to the pool terrace at the front and a shaded deck area to the rear.
The four sea-view bedrooms are arranged over the second floor and designed as elegant master suites, each with sea views.Other features include polished wood floors, king-sized beds, plush sofa beds and large, lavish bathrooms in marble with double terrazzo soaker tubs and showers. Three bedrooms share the top floor of the villa’s larger pavilion connected by a balcony walkway while one bedroom suite is set in a separate pavilion with its own balcony and staircase for extra privacy.
The team of full-time staff at Villa Shambala includes a villa manager and a talented Thai chef, who prepares all meals in the modern kitchen. Just 500 metres away is the soft sand of Surin Beach with its trendy spots, while larger beaches including Bang Tao and Kamala, plus golf, dining and other leisure activities are within a 20-minute drive.
– Premium location on Surin’s hills
– Panoramic ocean / beach views
– 20-metre infinity pool with swim-up bar
– shaded poolside terrace and sundeck
– 4 king-bedded master suites with sea views
– Large modern kitchen, fully equipped with premium appliances
– Living and media room
– Indoor dining for 6
– Furnished shaded deck with natural rock wall
– Pool terrace and sundeck
– Poolside sala with loveseat and outdoor dining for 6
– Flat-screen TV with surround sound
– DVD player and film library
– Children’s equipment, baby cots and high chairs (on request)
– Full-time villa manager
– Private and full-time Chef (suggestion menu with an emphasis on Thai cuisine)
– 24-hour estate security
– Massage, manicure or other treatment (on request)
– Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with sea views and sliding glass doors that open completely
– Dining area with solid wood table and six wicker chairs
– Full-service kitchen with breakfast bar, two double ovens and top-notch stainless steel appliances
– Living area with custom-designed L-shaped sofa, leather lounge seats, flat-screen TV, DVD player and surround sound
– 20-metre infinity pool with sea views and swim-up bar
– Pool terrace with sundeck and sand-wash dining area furnished with a poly-rattan table for six; cushioned water hyacinth chairs and loveseat under roof cover
– Lanna Thai style peak-roofed sala (gazebo) with ceiling fans and loveseat set on lily pool water feature
– Shaded deck area with a natural rock wall, soft lighting and wood flooring with two comfy sitting areas
Master Bedroom 1
– Large sea-view suite in stand-alone pavilion with a private balcony overlooking the pool
– King-sized bed with custom-made bedframe set under a vaulted timber ceiling
– Daybed set in alcove; wardrobe with sliding wood and mirrored doors, safety box
– Luxurious ensuite bathroom in marble with black terrazzo sea-view bathtub and shower
– Air conditioning and ceiling fan
Bedrooms 2 to 4
– Three spacious sea-view suites with connecting balcony walkway overlooking pool
– King-sized beds with custom-made bedframes under stately vaulted ceilings
– Plush daybeds with colourful cushions; wardrobes with sliding wood and mirrored doors, safety boxes
– Luxurious ensuite bathrooms in marble with black terrazzo bathtubs and showers
– Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Villa Shambala is set high on the hillside in the Baan Thai Surin Hill estate just 500 metres from Surin Beach.
Sweeping views take in the white sands of Bang Tao, the Amanpuri resort headland and the village below.
A number of resorts, shops and dining spots line the roads in the Surin area followed by the nearby Bang Tao Beach.
Surin Beach 0.50 km
Bang Tao Beach 3.00 km
Kamala Beach 5.00 km
Laguna Phuket Golf Club 6.00 km
Patong Beach 9.00 km
Jungceylon Shopping Centre 10.00 km
Boat Lagoon Marina 16.00 km
Phuket Town 20.00 km
Blue Canyon Golf Club 24.00 km
Phuket Airport 24.00 km
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in $ USD, subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– WiFi Internet connection
– Personal service by the villas staff
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum stay 3 nights
– For Christmas period: 7 nights, for New Year period: 10 nights
– For Chinese New Year and Easter: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,000
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3 pm
– Standard check-out time: 12noon