Welcome to Villa Viman, a stunning oceanfront holiday home featuring six bedrooms, ideal for larger groups and extended families. The luxury villa, part of a prestigeous Estate in Kamala, is built over three levels on a dramatic hillside facing the ocean on the west coast of Phuket island.
Villa Viman aims to be part of this prestigious Estate niched in a secluded peninsula and recognized as home of the finest villas in Asia. The contemporary villa offers indeed high end amenities to guests like an infinity edge private pool, tropical gardens, incredible island views and perfect sunsets.
The property is decorated with taste to create a tropical harmony in all rooms, with a mix of Asian furnishings with modern facilities. Wooden floors, doors and ceilings match the rich surroundings with blend of bold colors giving an ambience of peace and serenity to guests.
The six bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and individual terraces to breathe the coastal breeze in the ocean panorama. Kids are also pampered with a playroom attached to the twin bedroom including a football table and bean bags for entertainment.
Villa Viman is serviced by two discreet live-in staff, one chef and one housekeeper. A villa concierge is also available to organize customized requirements and perfect holidays. A private and secluded beach is just in walking distance while Patong with its nightlife, Kamala and Surin are a few minutes away by drive.
– 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Outdoor covered sala with west facing orientation (sunsets!)
– Outdoor BBQ and al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Home office with desktop computer
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
– Games room with ping-pong table & elliptical trainer
– 42″ plasma TV + DVD in family room
– 40″ LCD TV + DVD in master bedroom
– 25″ wall mounted LCD TV in dining area
– Kids playroom adjacent to Bedroom 4 with foosball table
Design & Decor
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Ideal for larger families (lots of space and kid-friendly amenities)
– Pool level bedroom 2 has fewer stairs than the other bedrooms
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, bedroom is on pool (upper) level, fewer stairs
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub, Four poster bed, Sea view tub on terrace
Sea view, (3) Twins beds (2 twins may be configured to form a king-size bed), Shared bath, Private Terrace, Children’s bedroom, 3rd twin is in adjacent nanny bedroom
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace shared, Outdoor Tub shared, Sea view sunken tub on Bed 5 & 6 shared terrace
Sea view, King + twin beds, Ensuite bathroom, Terrace shared, Outdoor Tub shared, Sleeps 3 pax in one bedroom
Villa Viman is part of the prestigious Samsara Estate on the west coast of Phuket overlooking Nakalay Bay. The Estate occupies a unique piece of Phuket real estate: an entire private peninsula, atop which the homes have been generously spaced in a wedding cake pattern.
Samsara Estate consists of unique contemporary villas that are internationally recognized as some of the finest coastal homes in all of Asia. But privacy and seclusion do not mean isolation, the Estate is within easy reach of all the island’s major attractions.
– 10 minute walk to a private and secluded beach
– 5 minute drive to Kamala Beach
– 8 minute drive to Patong Beach and night life
– 20 minute drive to Phuket Country Club, Royal Phuket Marina
– 30 minute drive to the airport, Blue Canyon Country Club
We all really appreciated the cheerful hard work of the staff, the great food, and the beautiful house. Thank you for looking after us.(Jennifer, Australia)
We will take back with us wonderful memories of a very special time. Thank you for making us feel so welcome in your beautiful country. (Robert, Australia)
A wonderful time as always. Fabulous food by Khun P. Lovely smiles from Khun Fon. Best views for yoga classes. Thanks Khun Juree. See you all again soon. (Shou Meng, Singapore)
A great stay – the food was fantastic and we were so well looked after. (Hyunjoo, Korea)
Seasons and Rates
Rates by night in USD, inclusve of service charge and local taxes.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and facilities
– Personal service by the villa staff including
housekeeper, private Chef, security in the estate
– Concierge Service
– Two Complimentary airport transfers
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights
– Easter: 4 nights
– Peak Season: 5 nights
– Refundable security deposit: $1,500
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Check-in time: 3pm, Check-out time: 12noon
SEND A REQUEST
✔ Concierge Service
✔ Best Price Guarantee
✔ Professionally Inspected
✔ Leading Agency since 2012
Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Amarisa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Aye (8 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Laemson (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Banyan (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Benyasiri (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Lomchoy (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa The Aquila (7 bedrooms)