Yacht Watermark Surprise, a spectacular Sunseeker Manhattan 74 yacht, is perfect for cruises on Andaman sea in sumptuosity. The luxury yacht and its crew will ensure an ideal cruise for guests focusing on personalized service, safety and reliability.
Voted one of the top 5 Best Designed superyachts in the world, the Sunseeker 74 is luxuriously appointed. The layout with galley aft lends itself beautifully to entertaining and the huge expanse of saloon through to windscreen forward gives a great feeling of space aboard.
MY Watermark Surprise has three cabins forward of lower helm station. A VIP, one queensized cabin and also a sizeable twin. Amidships is the entrance to the full beam master suite with it s off center berth and clever use of storage space.
Besides the specious luxury interior all the high end necessities are there including a Bose sounds systems. This magnificent craft is available for day trips, overnight stays and are managed by fully qualified team to ensure your time on board will be an unforgettable holiday.
– Manufacturer/Model: Sunseeker Manhattan 74
– Built: 2003
– Length: 74ft
– Beam: 17.8ft
– Draft: 4.9ft
– Engine: 2 x 1300hp MAN
– Speed: 32 knots max, cruising at 26 knots
– Capacity: 18 guests during a day trip, 8 guests for an overnight trip
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Bar, BBQ
– Fully equipped galley
– microwave , electric cooker, dishwasher
– ice maker, refrigerator
– Sony and Bose sound systems
– TV/DVD/stereo/IPAD access
– Large flatscreen TV throughout
– Snorkeling Equipment
– 4 Cabins
– 3 double and 1 twin
– 3 bathrooms
– Depth Sounder Ray Marine
– Radar/GPS/chart plotter
– Depth Sounder RAy Marine
– Life raft
– VHF/SSB radio
Seasons and Rates
Rates in USD, for full day trip, inclusive of all taxes and fees.
Rates are for 10 guests, please contact us for additional guests.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Boat fuel and engine usage 4 hours for full day trip
– Soft drinks, fruits, snacks and limited alcohol
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Captain, crew and hostess
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina