Yacht White Pearl is a stunning Princess 60′ with exceptional sea keeping and cruising abilities. The luxury yacht features teak-laid flybridge with highly social entertaining space complete with a large dining area and generous seating. Discover Andaman sea onboard Yacht White Pearl.
The beautifully styled saloon is surrounded by a large wrap, around windows to meet the upper accommodation with natural light. A separate dining area is located on the main deck alongside the well equipped galley which can be separated from the saloon by a sliding glass screen.
Incredibly spacious for her size, MY White Pearl comes with three beautifully detailed ensuite cabins, including a twin guest cabin to starboard which can be fitted with sliding berths to convert to a third double, if required.
Luxurious and comfortable in all conditions, she accommodates a total of 7 guests for overnight cruises and 14 guests for a day cruise. Located aft is a large bathing platform which can be lowered for easy launch of a tender or jet-ski.
– Manufacturer/Model: Princess 60
– Built: 2012
– Length: 60ft (18,61m)
– Beam: 15ft (4,83m)
– Draft: 4ft (1,27m)
– Engine: 2 x 800hp Volvo
– Speed 34 knots max, cruising at 18 knots
– Capacity: 14 guests during a day trip, 7 guests for an overnight trip
– Crew: 3 (2 hostess)
– 3 cabins
– 2 double and 1 single
– 4 bathrooms
– Itender and radar
– VHF radio
– GPS and charplotter
– Depth sounder and life jacket
– Submersible bathing platform
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Microwave/fully equipped galley
– Chiller, freezer
– Snorkeling Equipment
– LED TV/DVD
– Stereo radio/iPod, MP3 dock
– Bose entertaining system
– Wine cellar
Seasons and Rates
|Seasons||From||To||Half Day||Full Day|
|High Season||01-Nov-17||20-Dec-17||4,500||6,00||Peak Season||21-Dec-17||10-Jan-18||5,400||7,400|
Rates in USD inclusive of all taxes and fees.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Boat fuel and engine usage 4 hours for full day trip
– Soft drinks, fruits, snacks and limited alcohol
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Captain, crew and hostess
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina