MY Lady Kathryn is a luxurious motor yacht Lamberti 80′, Italian designed by Ferignio Foglia, and built by Sunbird Yachts in 2008. She has an extensive refurbishment to satisfy the Thai Luxury Charter market and better suit the hot tropical conditions.
Lady Kathryn is now almost a brand new boat with all modern electrics, video, sound systems, internet and a sumptuous interior throughout as would be expected of any modern luxury yacht.
The luxury yacht features 4 bedrooms, extensive sun protected decks, large space and she is excellent for luxury short or overnight trips. There are no other yachts in Phuket which do combine style, elegance and space in such a way. Simply the best experience for any occasion.
Lady Kathryn has a professional permanent crew including a certified captain, two deck staff and two hostesses. She comes with two kayaks, a six metre alloy centre console tender useful for a range of activities including snorkelling, fishing and sightseeing or going ashore to sample the local culture.
– Manufacturer/Model: Lamberti 80
– Built: 2008
– Length: 80ft
– Beam: 18ft
– Draft: 8.5ft
– Engine: 2 x 650hp MAN
– Speed: 23 knots max, cruising at 12 knots
– Capacity: 25 guests during a day trip, 8 guests for an overnight trip
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Fishing Gear
– Snorkeling Equipment
– TV/DVD/stereo/IPAD access
– 4 Cabins
– 1 Master: queen bed with ensuite
– 1 Vip cabin: queen bed
– 2 twin bedrooms
– 2 separate toilets – showers
– Nay net vx2 radar
– Furuno Nay net vx2 GPS and sounder
– Laliza life raft
– Lift jackets
– Fire safety system MCH3
Seasons and Rates
|Season||From||To||Half Day||Full Day|
|Summer Season||01-May-17||30-Sep-17||3,950||5,750||High Season||01-Oct-17||30-Nov-17||4,950||6,570|
Rates in USD, inclusive of service charges and local tax.
– Use of boat between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm (Full Day Trip)
– Boat fuel and engine usage 4 hours for full day trip
– Soft drinks, fruits, snacks and limited alcohol
– Use of snorkeling equipment, BBQ, fishing gear
– Captain, crew and hostess
– National & Marine Park fees
– Transportation to and from Ao Po Grand Marina
Send a request