Welcome to Villa Bianca, an unique luxury villa located on the golden sands of Natai beach, part of a 6 star destination property. The absolute beachfront 3-bedroom villa combines the designs of A-cero of Spain, comprising abstract explosions of art while two of the bedrooms represent giant seashells.
The Art of Cool
A-cero from Spain and PoD from Russia created these interiors using White furniture and natural wood producing spectacular spaces that act as a wonderful canvas for exquisite Asian art. The curved roofs of this villa represent the Hands of welcome at Iniala. This very private deck has a comfortable dining/living area and 20 metre swimming pool. This villa has a dedicated team including a driver, butler, chef, spa therapist and a housekeeper.
The quintessential Russian ‘Matryoshka’ doll is the muse for ‘Philosophy of Design’s’ playful living area and bedroom. The Russian figurine populates the villa in several guises; the oversized bed, sofas, hanging lights, bathtubs and even the dining table take their shape from her. The living room includes an outdoor courtyard, modelled on the deck of a luxury yacht. The wonderful artwork of ‘Hahan’ brings color and humor to these fantastic spaces.
A-Cero’s magnificent bedrooms represent giant seashells resulting in wonderful sculptural forms that cling to the spectacular curvaceous ceilings. Indonesian artwork and Thai silks complete the furnishings and both rooms have terraces that open out onto the beach and afford a spectacular view of the Andaman Sea.
Villa Bianca has 3 suites that sleep 2 couples, 6 people in total.
– The Matryoshka Suite, designed by Philosophy of Design, in hommage to the company’s Russian origin, is a concept created around one of Russia’s famous icons, the Matryshka Doll (61 sqm).
– The two Beachfront Seashell Suites, designed by A-cero, are complementary suites inspired by the ocean and Thailand’s lush jungle (62 sqm each).
A-cero’s desire is to offer a new perception for architecture and interiors for each stay. We want people to have new experiences and sensations in each space designed for this villa. (A-cero, Spain)
A-Cero is the Architecture and design Studio created by Joaquin Torres and Rafael llamazares. They are Spain’s leading contemporary housing architects.
We hope that the refreshing and joyful design of the space will bring the guests, new discoveries each day. (PoD, Russia)
Philosphy of Design is a leading interior design and architectural studio based in Moscow, led by the highly talented Lana Grineva.
– Aziamendi Restaurant with Executive Chef and Head Sommelier
– Iniala White for events
– Iniala Bakery
– Spa with Signature treatments
– Fitness room: Thai boxing, fitball, mat pilates, yoga
– Water based activities include kayaking, standup paddle boarding and snorkeling
Dedicated team and services including:
– VIP immigration fast track
– Round trip airport transfers
– Butler, Spa therapist
– Driver, Personal trainer
– Housekeeper, Laundry
– 24 hours security, Wi-Fi
– One hour spa treatment per day per guest
The villa comes with a plethora of activities including:
– Escorted bicycle tours of surrounding villages
– Cultural excursions, Temple visits
– Boat cruises, Kayaking
– SCUBA diving, Snorkeling
– Surfing, Stand up paddle boarding
– Visits to national parks
– Waterfalls, Hot springs
– Cookery classes
Situated on Natai Beach just 20 minutes north of Phuket Airport, Thailand.
Villa Bianca has also unobstructed views of the beach and the Andaman Sea.
Seasons and Rates
|Chinese New Year||14-Feb-18||24-Feb-18||6,450|
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of all taxes and fees.
Feel free to send a request for discounts and special offers.
Full Board rate inclusions
– The above rates include breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Free airport transfers
– Free mini bar (excluding wines and spirits)
– Wi-fi & premium movie channels
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights (10 nights in peak season)
– All deposits on confirmed bookings are non-refundable
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 2 pm, Standard check out time: 12 noon