Welcome onboard luxury yacht Xanadu of London, a stunning 112 ft vesel fully refitted to the highest of standards, ideal to cruise in Andaman Sea and explore paradise islands in absolute comfort and privacy.
Xanadu of London showcases vibrant artwork, rich high-gloss woods and plush furnishings to create an elegant ambiance. Uniquely, the yacht’s formal dining is located aft of the main salon, allowing diners fantastic views from the aft windows while enjoying dinner.
Welcoming eight guests, Xanadu of London offers four luxurious staterooms. Her full-beam, main-deck master suite is fitted with a skylight to dazzle stargazers, and includes a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with gold-plated fixtures, and a private office with an optional sofa bed for a 9th adult or child guest. The stately yacht’s VIP and additional two double staterooms, are located on the lower deck, and complete with their own en-suite bathrooms.
Motor yacht Xanadu of London’s flybridge provides space for relaxing with family and friends. Complete with a bar, barbeque, sunpads, alfresco dining and sensational views of your cruising destination, everyone will enjoy time spent on deck.
Completely overhauled, resprayed, fitted with new teak decks and an upgrade of systems, her freshly updated interior and functional lay-out allow for sophisticated entertaining, socializing and dining.
To further unwind, Xanadu of London features a sauna on the lower deck, providing leisurely relaxation.
Ensuring comfortable cruising, Xanadu of London is equipped with Naiad Zero Speed stabilizers.
– Luxurious, completely refitted Moonen in SE Asia
– Master on main deck, with overhead skylight
– All cabins have private bathroom with gold-plated fixtures
– Fly bridge with daybeds, dining and BBQ
– Sauna with separate shower
– Many water toys, including FX Jetski, Sea Jet and towable toys
– Rendez-vous scuba diving
– Stable yacht with Vosper Naiad Fin stabilisers
– Excellent Captain with extensive knowledge of the region, and long-term crew
Cabin Configuration: 4 Cabins, all with private shower and bathroom
Draft: 2.16M (7FT)
Beam: 7.6M (25FT)
Cruising Speed: 10 Knots (approx)
Summer: Thailand, Malaysia, Anambas Islands (Indonesia)
Winter: Thailand-Malaysia, Mergui Archipelago (Myanmar)
Relocation fees may apply
Charter Rates and Seasons
High USD 75,000 per week + all expenses
Low USD 70,000 per week + all expenses
Day USD 12,000 per day + all expenses
Feel free to contact us for a quote.
Special Offers Available!
– Yacht After 8 – Azimut 55 ft
– Yacht Ajao – Baglietto 88 ft
– Yacht Aveline – Maiora 103 ft
– Yacht Celebrity – Baglietto 107 ft
– Yacht Demarest – Falcon 105 ft
– Yacht Formosa – Bennetti 196 ft
– Yacht Lady Kathryn – Lamberti 80 ft
– Yacht Mia Kai – Bilgin 96 ft
– Yacht Mija – Galeon 47 ft
– Yacht Ocean Emerald – Rodriguez 134 ft
– Yacht Say Yes – Technema 82 ft