Welcome to Villa Baan Laemson, a luxury property perched on a small and private peninsula in Kamala, on Phuket island’s west coast. The large 6-bedroom villa offers the ultimate retreat for family vacations or for group of friends to enjoy tropical lifestyle. Villa Laemson is truly one of the most exclusive property in Phuket.
Villa Baan Laemson was designed by the architect of the Amman Hotel Group, combining Thai-style art work with modern living style. It took five years to build the owner’s dream home and the result provides the perfect exotic experience with 275 degree sea views overlooking Kamala Bay and Andaman sea.
The pavillions settle in 5000 square meters, beautifully landscaped with gardens and ponds, pink rocks and private beach. Centuries old pine trees have also been preserved which offer total privacy and seclusion.
The property provides 6 lavish bedrooms with double-beds and 5 bathrooms and can host up to 12 guests comfortably; three double bedrooms pavilions with ensuite bathrooms, two double bedrooms with one bathroom to share and nanny room, perfect for childrens and one double bedroom with shower. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated, centrally air-conditioned and have extraordinary sea views.
The living room spread out on 72 sqm with comfy sofas, artwork and a large flat screen TV. The communal area extends outside with a large terrace, ideal to enjoy the sunset while relish a tropical cocktail. A roofed dining pavilion for 12-seating settles, with 275 degree sea views, perfect for unforgettable dinners.
The luxury villa showcases several entertainment areas like a cinema room with game console. A fully equipped kitchen is provided to self-cater, a gym with sauna and steam room to keep your body fit, a computer with Internet to keep you update. Last but not least, a full-electronic security and 24-hour watchmen will ensure your safety there.
Villa Baan Laemson comes with 3-4 staff depending on occupancy. This includes an english speaking head of staff/cook who can prepare sumptuous Thai meals, two maids and a driver, all in uniform. The kitchen, laundry and staff accommodation are located behind the main villa with discreet service passageways.
Five minute drives will lead you to the charming village of Kamala where you can find various restaurants, bars and shops. Surin for outside dining/shopping experiences is at only 10 minutes, 15 minutes for Patong with its night life or Laguna area with its golf courses.
– Two private beaches within a minute’s walk from the villa
– Outside, roofed, dining pavilion with 275 degree sea view (seating 12)
– Swimming Pool, Pool Deck and Sun beds
– 6 Bedrooms (Maximum 12 people including adults and children)
– Three double bedrooms pavilions with own bathrooms
– Two double bedrooms with one bathroom and nanny room
– One double bedroom with shower
– All rooms are centrally air-conditioned
– A large platform on the rocks to take a drinks with your family/friends
– two small seating areas above the rocks to enjoy spray of the sea
– Cinema room (with games console), gym with sauna & steam room
– Computer with Wireless Internet in all areas
– Large garden and Tennis courts
– Fully staffed villa
– Villa manager
– Private Chef
– Maid Service (2 maids)
– 24 hours security guards
Located in a secluded area at Laemson, Kamala, this villa is in front of the ocean which very inviting to be explored. Five minute drives will lead you to the village where you will easily find various restaurants, bars and good shops. There are five golf courses around the area, such as Banyan Tree (15 minute drives). Surin Beach and Patong Beach can be easily reached by car as well as Phuket Town and shopping malls.
– Golf Courses: 15 minutes
– Patong Beach: 15 minutes
– Surin Beach: 15 minutes
– Phuket Town: 20 minutes
– Central Shopping: 20 minutes
– Airport: 25 minutes
Our group enjoyed our stay at this villa very much, we are happy with the villa itself. All the staff in the villa was great, highly recommend this villa.(Arbe, Australia)
I have stayed in a variety of luxury houses around the world but this one far surpassed the others. This house epitomizes the ultimate in luxury with breathtaking views and staff that attend to your needs as if one was royalty. The food was to die for, all prepared by an in-house chef. Luxury homes like these offer a unique experience in travel and far surpass staying in a hotel. If you are travelling in a group or large family and looking for an extraordinary experience you will be blown away by this one. We will certainly be returning here in the near future. It was with great sadness that we left this little ” piece of paradise”. (Mel, Asutralia)
Seasons and Rates
Rates per night in USD, inclusive of service charge and local taxes.
– Exclusive use of the whole villa and facilities
– 8 Staff: Villa Manager, Private Chef and Maids
– Concierge service
– Internet access
– Airport transfers
Terms and conditions
– Minimum stay: 3 nights in low season,
– 5 nights in high season, 10 in peak season
– Refundable security deposit: 1 night rate
– No smoking inside the villa, no pets allowed
– Standard check-in time: 3pm
– Standard check-out time: 12noon
✔ Leading Agency since 2012
✔ Professionally Inspected
✔ Best Price Guarantee
✔ Concierge Service
Other villas in Kamala
– Villa Aye (8 bedrooms)
– Villa Baan Banyan (6 bedrooms)
– Villa Benyasiri (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Fah Sai (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Hale Malia (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Leelavadee (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Lomchoy (5 bedrooms)
– Villa Rom Trai (4 bedrooms)
– Villa Saengootsa (5 bedrooms)
– Villa The Aquila (7 bedrooms)
– Villa Viman (6 bedrooms)